SM: Rise of the Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Forum for many different story lines the main one being of Sailormoon intent while any is welcomed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Examples of acceptable and non-acceptable profiles.
Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:31 pm by Reirei

» Main Storyline
Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:28 pm by Reirei

» Affilated RP forums
Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:56 pm by Reirei

» Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!
Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:16 pm by Wind Maiden

» Rules of the forum
Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:14 pm by Reirei

» Main RP roles
Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:06 pm by Reirei

» Suggestions
Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 pm by Reirei

» Character information sheet
Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 pm by Reirei

» Molest the Pyro time - Mods only
Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:32 pm by Wind Maiden

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 6 registered users
The newest registered user is Nin

Our users have posted a total of 77 messages in 9 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:29 pm

Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:34 am

The miko couldn't help it something just seemed off she had tried calling one of the other scouts to see if she was just imagining things. After having Makoto tie into her after just saying hello she made the attempt to stay to herself. Self preservation was after all the best in her mind. Sighing as she left her room dressed in the traditional miko outfit she grew up wearing. She needed to get her chores done and if anything it may help ease the feeling she had been having.

As the familiarities of the chores wore over her she let her mind drift idly as she swept the temple grounds knowing the job to be someone elses but also needing the mild escape it brought. If she sat infront of the fire she didn't know how healthy it could be for her to sit for hours more then she already had that day asking for guidance. Sighing as she noticed the one who was supposed to do the job she she had taken she relented before anything could be said releasing her broom to them before walking away.

Yes she was the maiden of the shrine but by choice. She could have chosen something else even accepted the marriage proposal she had received from the bumbling idiot of a rocker. But she didn't her heart yearned for something else but her duty demanded something else entirely. Hissing a soft breath as she wandered the temple grounds she paid little attention to where she was at. Each area she could explore held some kind of memory for her of each of the scouts. One area though she had most recently started visiting the most which in turn caused her mind to turn towards the sandy haired senshi and an audio-able sigh escape her as thoughts ran rampant on their own.
Back to top Go down
https://smrotv.rpg-board.net
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:59 pm

She new better then let her thoughts drift to where they had. It never bode well for her that path her thoughts took. It always brought up old feelings better left alone in her mind. Who was she to come between something that was destined so long ago. To interfere and change the course of time she almost wanted to scoff and damn the predestined time line. The future in her mind was meant to be unpredictable for a reason it had yet to be made into history. But yet here she was forcing herself to conform to a timeline that had yet to be written.

Hearing the movement nearby she passed it off as one of the creatures that prowled around the shrines grounds or atleast one of her guardians. Hearing the voice she stilled her breath catching as she turned wondering idly if she was dreaming. That voice in itself she couldn't remember the last time she had heard it. Even though she remembered well their last conversation, turning slowly towards the voice she answered forcing through her usual tones each of her friends had come to know well. "Maybe your eye sight is failing you ne? I have yet to notice any fire dimming much less vanishing."

Her lips quirked at the mention of the slap she had delivered to the other woman as her eyes slowly lifted alighting on the senshi's boots to travel upwards even as her eyes widened in surprise. Her rational mind told her who it was infront of her but she didn't care as every other part of her seemed to scream that it was a figment of her imagination. Letting a wisp of a smile cross her lips as she took a step forward her eyes continuing to drift upward; deciding it had to be her imagination screwing with her as she replied playfully. "If it truly still hurts I suppose I can take pity on the mighty warrior and replace the pain with the soothing caress of something else entirely."

She never stopped to think that maybe this could be real, that maybe the wind senshi could be standing infront of her, even as she settled infront of the other woman looking into her eyes thinking that her mind had gone over board this time as she looked far to real. Realizing how odd they looked a senshi infront of a shrine maiden. It made her oddly feel out of place as one of her hands reached into her robes gripping the henshin stick she hadn't used in years. Fighting the urge to transform then and there as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:41 pm

She was feeling perturbed, restless and somewhat uncertain now that this encounter had gotten under-way. Not once had Setsuna ever mentioned anything from the time-line about any of their inner Senshi losing their "Innocent love for life", nor had she mentioned that the outers were going to leave and not come back though she reasoned with herself that it was probably because if she had known, then she would have persuaded Michiru to remain in Tokyo with her and never would have left.

'I had to leave in order for things to progress'. She reasoned silently with herself as she regarded the raven haired girl with a some-what saddened glance even though she hadn't realize. 'But they weren't supposed to turn out like this'.

"My eye-sight is fine, despite my old age." The wind senshi responded flippantly, waving off the comment with a smile as she had done so with many 'rude' comments in the past. "I think you're the one having trouble seeing things.

The next comment that came from the other female, threw her completely off guard and her surprise became evident in her expression but before she could speak again, her teal gaze landed upon the henshin wand that the raven haired girl held in her hand and she decided it best not to say anything so she changed the subject.

"Speak to me as mars if it's more comfortable for you." She said in a softened tone, one that was gentle and that she hadn't used on anyone since she'd used it with her during the days of the moon kingdom. "I realize that this might be a little difficult for you to believe, but you're not seeing things Rei-chan. I am here and every bit as real as you are."
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:07 pm

She couldn't help but blink as what she had assumed to be a figment of her imagination spoke to her. 'Shes never responded that way before in my little day dreams.' It threw her, only something she would admit silently as her grip tightened on the henshin stick at the suggestion of talking to her as mars. She felt the urge she didn't deny to herself she felt even more confident as the senshi of fire. More so then she did any other time. Resisting the urge now to make sure she was really there if her words alone didn't kick her in the ass so to speak that she was indeed looking and talking to the senshi of Uranus she didn't know what did.

Giving a slight nod to herself rather then the other, never once taking her eyes off of the other womans as differing emotions cascaded across them. Finally settling into what she now knew to be reality she held her henshin off the to side as she felt the ever familiar transformation take place. Causing her to gasp softly as she realized she missed it, the sudden infusion of power that came with it.

Standing there for the first time in years as the senshi of Mars she couldn't stop the smile that crossed her lips before speaking. "I don't think it was a question of confidence... you made me feel under dressed so to speak." Studying her for a moment she wondered what was going on it was rare to see Haruka without Michiru. She wouldn't ask where the other senshi was nor look she was more concerned with Haruka. She knew without a doubt she would invite her back for tea if only they weren't henshin'd as they were.

She finally spoke again after a moment taking her time again to let her eyes drift from Uranus's down to her boots then back up, drinking in the wind senshi. "What do I owe the pleasure of this visit Ruka?" It wasnt in her to be too formal with the senshi or any of the others she considered family she refused to start now.
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Indeed, she knew now that this was the reason she had come here even though only her subconscious had realized it at the time because her conscious mind had refused to allow her to believe it. As Haruka rather than Sailor Uranus, she had needed to come here and resolve things that had been left unfinished before their parting three years ago but the fight with Michiru and the fact that the relationship she had tried so hard to create and maintain had suddenly come crushing down around her had shaken her confidence to the point that the only way she could accomplish her goal, was to do so as a Senshi.

When her Henshin was complete and the Senshi of mars now stood before her, Uranus tore her gaze away and looked up at the clouds which lined the sky as she seemed to consider her question and then without warning, she closed the distance between the two of them and wrapped her arms around the fire Senshi's waist before pulling her into a hug.

"I was in town and decided that I should keep my promise." She finally responded as her lips brushed closed to the other girls ear and the warmth of her breathe lightly caressed the delicate skin just beneath. "Even if it did get me slapped when I first mentioned it, I know that you wanted to know what it was like."

Inside of her, alarm bells started sounding from the moment she laid hands on the object of her hidden fantasies but she couldn't seem to bring herself to pull away. Instead, the personality of Haruka was shining straight through the resolved facade she held as a Senshi and she was fast getting back into her old ways of flirting but she was also serious with her words just as she had been the day she'd been slapped.
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:01 pm

She had been watching her closely, since that last encounter she hadn't really let her guard down around the other woman. Not since she realized her memories of the past had returned. It opened a can of worms something she worked to keep hidden to keep the peace. She almost cursed as she missed the bunching of muscles, or the moment forward as she felt the arms wrap around her waist hesitantly returning the hug.

Not being able to hide the slight shiver at the feel of her breath over her skin that made her thoughts scatter to the four winds. This she knew was dangerous for her as she fought to answer in a clear voice trying not to give way to her surprise at the action. "Your promise? Now?" That promise she vaguely remembered herself.

Finally slowly letting her arms return the hug as she tilted her head slightly letting her forehead rest on the others shoulder. Taking a deep breath to steady herself even more so. Trying to control her response and not to harm the other woman as she had before. The guilt from that one moment weighed heavily on her. She gave up trying to say much else as she finally whispered knowing her voice was barely there to be heard. "I'm sorry I never really meant to slap you like that."
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Uranus was silent for a long time while she held her and it appeared as if she hadn't even heard her words, But of course she had and it was merely her brain taking the time to process what was being said as well as trying to keep the emotions she was feeling as Haruka in check for at least a little while longer. This was difficult for her, having two personalities of the same person in the same body felt strange to her at the moment because it was the first time in ages that she had agreed to let her past self shine through in order to enable her powers as a Senshi but it was also beneficial to her as well because it was allowing for this encounter to occur much better than the last one had.

*FlashBack*

Three days had passed since the battle with the chaos had ended and the Outer Senshi i had decided that it would be best for them to leave town if the timeline was to go uninterrupted and things were to proceed forwards so that the future of Crystal Tokyo would not be hindered, the ultimate word being that of Pluto who stood guard over the time gates and knew how the timeline was supposed to proceed without ever sharing it's events with anyone else.

Their goodbyes to the inner Senshi had already been made and they had a flight booked, but there was one person they had not yet said their farewells to and Haruka had insisted that it would be unfair if they left her out so under protest from the other three who insisted that their wasn't time, the blonde had gone to Hikawa shrine on the day they were scheduled to leave and had met up with Rei as she'd intended.

"You came here, just to say that you're leaving?" The senshi of mars asked in disbelief as her violet colored gaze carefully scanned her comrades face for a sign that it was just a joke. "I thought you and the others were our allies now, aren't you going to help us fight?"

"There's nothing left for us here." The older girl responded abruptly though her tone was a little colder than she'd intended. "But I didn't just come here to say good bye, I wanted to tell you that I'd noticed."

"Wha-, Noticed what?"

"The way you look at me, the way you're speaking to me right now."

Mars folded her arms across her chest and her henshin vanished, leaving her standing back in her school clothes as Rei Hino. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"We both know what I am talking about, Rei-chan." Uranus unfolded her arms then, and stepped up behind the younger girl before drawing her backwards against her solid form and hugging her in a rather intimate manner. "You're Jealous of Michiru, envious maybe?"

"Haruka, unless there is something else that you wanted, I need to get back to work."

Arms tightening around the waist of the younger girl, Uranus lowered her lips to the side of her neck and lightly began to lick and nip at the tentative skin for a moment before she spoke again. "You've wanted me from the start, admit it."

'Whack!' In the silence of the shrine grounds, the sound of the slap as the raven haired girl backhanded the blonde across the cheek was loud enough to be heard and it was enough to make the blonde release her so that she could take off inside and lock the door behind her, leaving the older girl looking dumb folded as she cradled her reddening cheek.

When she'd finally gone to meet up with Michiru that day and had told her what transpired, the aquatic senshi had laughed softly and merely commented that it would teach her for being such a flirt but the truth was that the slap had stung much more than a simple back hand across the face.

*End Flashback.*

"It was my fault for not knowing how to 'communicate' with you back then." She finally commented with a shrug as she pulled back enough to scan the face of the younger girl again. "I suppose now all that is left, is for me to tell you that I'm sorry."

The truth however was that Haruka didn't want to apologize and neither did the senshi within her, but she felt it was only fair considering she had apologized first and she tilted her head to the side thoughtfully as she considered something else.

It was a brisk movement, very precise yet daring as she brushed her lips against the corner of the raven haired girls mouth and initiated perhaps the one thing that could result in her being slapped for a second time if it didn't go well but that thought immediately vanished from her mind as the reasoning of the 'princess uranus' took over her and 'drove her onwards' with her action.
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:00 pm

She waited patiently for her to respond having a vague idea what was going through her head. The two senshi weren't so different only the wind was more apt to run while she herself was more apt to stay and let herself smolder in her own flames. Something Rei did well even under the guise of looking for guidance from her beloved flames. Even after that encounter she spent days working herself to the bone to try and keep her mind from it. In the end she had ended up burying the memory, hiding from it so she could in some way move on.

It had been in her mind better left in the past before Beryl had attacked. Watching from afar had been enough, but later fighting along side her had been tantamount to a dream. The miss adventures she had with her let her fantasize a bit and have no harm come to it. When she had had Haruka's arms wrapped around her that last time she was so conflicted. And had lashed out why had she been the last to know they were leaving. And why then had Haruka decided to pull her little stunt. Her eyes were thoughtful as the other senshi apologized to her something she wanted to turn down. But didn't things had been different then as they were now.

She made to speak but the words stopped as she felt Uranus's lips brush close to her own. Causing her eyes to flutter close as her body just responded. Turning her head slightly before she realized what she was doing letting her lips brush gently over the older girls. Her mind wanted to scream for her to stop but her body refused as her hands tightened slightly on her back. Finally giving way as she pulled back ever so slightly before it could go farther questioning softly. "You still didn't answer me. Why did you come back? I didn't think you were." She had doubts she couldn't explain them going further into what her mind fantasized about to the point she wouldn't forgive her if she left again.
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:11 pm

She was a little surprised when the other girl actually responded to the kiss by returning it with one of her own, but she was too caught up in that brief moment that she wasn't about to let it show through. Finally feeling her pull back the slightest bit and hearing her question caused the blonde Senshi to do the same.

"A rift formed between Michiru and I over a year ago." The words passed her lips in an almost automatic response and her henshin suddenly vanished so that mars was now left standing in the arms of Haruka instead. Teal eyes feel closed as she continued to explain what had happened. "We both realized that we wanted different people and it just wasn't going to work, we had our final moment this morning and that was when I made the decision to leave even with no idea as to where I was going to go."

For some reason, it was only the truth that she told but she left out the part about not knowing why she felt 'compelled' to come here. Not at first any way but once she was certain within herself that Rei would understand, she decided to tell her anyway.

"I ran again, went for a spin around Tokyo and before I knew it I was here. But the truth is that I needed to see someone that I haven't been able to get out of my mind for the last three damned years, to know if it was 'real' or if I was just imagining 'it'."
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Rei listened intently to her story not saying anything even as she dehenshined leaving her holding onto her civilian form. Taking a deep breath after a moment when she had finished letting her own henshined form drop. Not sure if she should be feeling elated about the current situation or ashamed. She was secretly elated that the two were no longer together and Haruka was there with her. Even though her mind flitted briefly as to who the other could be for Michiru.

Look up into Haruka's eyes she reached up letting the fingertips of one of her hands trail gently over the cheek she had slapped during their last meeting. Her voice coming out softly almost unable to believe the words were infact coming from her. "I'm sorry to hear that..." She wouldn't add more because it would be mostly a lie she was sure Haruka could see through. Letting a ghost of a smile cross her lips she offered something she hadn't in a long while to any of her friends.

"If you need a place to stay there's a free room in the temple you can use for as long as you like." She never noticed her fingertips slowly caressing the skin under them as she added lightly trying to place a hint of humor in voice. "Even if you still need to run for a bit it'll still be there when you find your way back around.... and we can figure things out."

Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:38 pm

The feel of tender fingertips brushing against her cheek was almost the athletic female's undoing, and her eyes fell closed as a sigh passed her lips when she heard the other girls words.

"I don't want to run anymore Pyro." She said softly, shaking her head at the mention of running again and bringing her own hand up to gently catch the Miko's before bringing it to her lips and pressing a kiss against the under-side of her rist. "I still have something important to stick around for, so I will be taking you up on that offer and helping you out around here in return."

Unable to deny the effect that being around the fire senshi had already had on her, Haruka reasoned that sticking around for a while would be a good idea and who knew what might happen? Perhaps the fire miko would eventually figure out what Haruka had three years ago, that the two of them were actually attracted to each other.
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Rei was powerless to stop the blush that crept up over her cheeks at the kiss. Odd how she could think twice about pressing one to her lips but blushed at one to her wrist. Giving a slight shake of her head as she murmured softly. "You don't have to work if you don't want to Ruka.. I know you have to practice for your races and grandpa hired a few extra workers after Yuuichirou ended up leaving a bit ago."

She blushed at the thought of what caused the man to leave. But let it pass quickly before letting her mind drift back to the current situation. Haruka would be close to her and she had the freedom now to figure out exactly how she felt for the other without having to worry about something similar happening as it did with Mamoru and Usagi. She couldn't seem to stop herself as she brushed a kiss over her cheek. "We can go back to the temple, or just stay here and catch up for a bit."

Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Things were starting to look up a bit now, and Haruka was already beginning to feel herself calming down from the ordeal she'd been enduring simply by being in the presence of the raven haired girl.

"It depends on what you mean by 'catching up'." She responded in a husky voice as she once again pulled Rei into her arms only this time both were in their civilian forms and the blondes mind had already started trying to visualize the younger girl wearing less than she actually was, as she had been when she was wearing her fuku. Her lips trailed lightly down the side of the girls neck while she contemplated her next movement. "I can think of a few things we need to 'discuss', considering we still haven't resolved that little dispute from that day three years ago."

Was she being too full on with her again, too soon? Maybe. It was that thought that finally brought her resolve back to the surface and allowed her to pull away completely to give herself and the other girl room to breathe while the two of them considered whether to go inside or stay out here. But the feel of the cool winters breeze picking up through the treetops and caressing her cheek finally caused the blonde to make the final decision for them.

"We should head inside, it's a tad bit chilly out here but I'm afraid that I only just noticed." She commented with a wry smile, knowing full well that her words reminded the both of them of what had transpired when they had been in their fuku' just moments before. "If you don't mind, perhaps we could watch a movie or something? I'm finding myself a bit lacking for activities at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Her eyes widened at the husky note in the others voice before her breath hitched feeling the kisses pressed to her neck barely realizing she had tilted her head to the side for Haruka. Only to blink as she she was released from Haruka's hold. Taking a few moments to calm down her breathing and the heart beat that had sped up as she gave a nod at her suggestion.

"I'm sure we can find a few movies to watch." She didn't stop to think as she reached out grasping Haruka's hand in hers. Looking at her one would think it was an innocent gesture but even she would admit she hadn't want to stop touching the other. It let her know this was real not one of her little fantasies she had cooked up to take her mind off of her mediocre life.

Casting a glance over her to the tomboyish girl she couldn't stop her eyes roving over her. Yes it had been a while she had changed, and that fact didn't bother her one bit. Speaking teasingly as she suggested in a light tone. "If you'd like we can 'catch up' during the movies or in between them."
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:31 pm

It appeared from the few comments that the miko had made, that she had become more bold and 'open' as time passed and the prospect elated Haruka because it meant that she'd be able to be more of herself around her now and not have to worry about being slapped or beaten up as she had done last time they'd had a brief encounter.

She had to admit that to see Rei as she was now, older and more mature was still not something she had thought that she would ever get the chance to witness but it made her feel honored and privileged to be privy to such a transformation. The young Miko she had known as a teenager was still there but that mind of hers appeared much sharper than it used to be, not to mention that her slender figure showed more clearly even beneath the conservative attire of a shine maiden that she wore and Haruka was having to use as much restraint as she could master not to shove the girl down on the ground and start having her way with her.

Feeling her hand being taken by the others gently, the blonde almost felt herself rear back at the shock of the momentary sensation that ran through her and her teal eyes were dragged to those of the other girls only to discover that she was perhaps as stunned as she was.

The flirtatious remark made however, drew yet another wry grin from Haruka as she allowed herself to be lead onwards and she couldn't help but comment about it.

"I believe either or both will be more than enough, we have plenty of time."
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Rei couldn't help the giggle that erupted forth from her at the looks she was receiving from the other woman. She had grown since they had last talked the immature girl, matured in more ways then one. Being one of the popular girls in school allowed for her a bit of freedom to try and figure herself out and with admires to practice on. Leading the way up through the temple grounds ignoring the looks they received from the two new workers.

Casting a glance over her shoulder at them as she noticed they had stopped working. That one look was all it took to get the two boys to once again resume their chores. Knowing there would be questions later from the morons, something she would once again answer later. She glanced around slightly for signs of her grandfather not seeing him she smiled. She could hide out and get away with ditching her chores for once the other two would cover for her. She had them on a couple of occasions already.

Entering into the living quarters of the temple she didn't call out just held the door open for Haruka to enter. Nothing had really changed in the passing years other then the electronics and the library of movies growing a bit. Glancing down at her own outfit she gave a slight sigh. "How about I go put on some tea or something and change before we get to our umm movie time?" Why she was suddenly apprehensive of the situation she didn't know. "It shouldn't take me too long to do either."
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:11 pm

The two workers who had stopped their chores when the two girls passed them caused a small amount of hesitation in the blonde and she wondered for a moment, if being here was really a wise thing after all but when she saw the expression on the other girls face, she shrugged it off easily and put it down to the oddness of the situation.

Once they were in the living quarters of the temple, she had noticed that the other girl had become somewhat apprehensive and uncertain and she found herself wanting to ease her nervousness so before the other girl could escape, she simply wrapped her arms around her and pulled her into another hug.

"I can leave if this isn't comfortable for you." She supplied gently, the last thing she was wanting to do was to make Rei uncomfortable in her own home when it was in fact her who should not really be here. Her hand reached up and gently brushed a few strands of raven-black hair back from her face as she spoke. "I didn't come here because I want anything from you pyro, I just wanted to see you is all."
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Shaking her head slightly at the mention of Haruka leaving just to make her comfortable. She leaned into the embrace wrapping her arms around her returning the hug. "No I want you here." Tilting her head slightly to the side she herself couldn't figure out why she was even remotely nervous. Giving a small smile she leaned up pressing a soft kiss to her cheek. "I'm just wanting to get out of the robes is all their not really all that comfortable."

It was something akin to a lie she was nervous and it was the fact she still some how thought this wasn't real even though she knew better. Shifting back and out of Haruka's arms she kept the smile on her lips sounding more sure this time. "Go ahead pick out a movie while I go change when I come back I can get us some tea or anything else that you would like." Turning slightly she had gestured over to the small library of moves that she owned.

Shifting away now she moved towards the hallway that contained her room along with a few others. "I promise I wont take long." She paused for a moment as she glanced over her shoulder. "And I wouldn't have invited you here if I didn't want you here, please dont think that I don't." Continuing her way down the hall she didn't take long to reach her room. Nor much longer for her to change from the red and white garb into a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. Returning soon enough as she called out. "Would you like any tea, popcorn or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:38 pm

It was an obvious lie and one that the racer was all too familiar with when it came to the miko and she couldn't help chuckling to herself softly as soon as the other girl had left the room.

By the time she had returned, Haruka had already chosen a movie and had already set it up so that it was ready to play and hearing the other girl ask if she wanted popcorn made her think of a rather 'cocky' response but she bit her tongue and simply gave her a smile and a nod instead.

What she wasn't about to tell her was that the movie she had chosen was in fact, a lesbian porno that had been located at the far back of the cupboard and that given it was covered in dust and still in it's wrapper, she'd figured out that it had never been watched before. Now all that there was left to do, was to wait until Rei finally decided to join her so that she could press play and watch the reactions dance over her expression.

Somehow, she had a feeling that things were about to become a whole lot more interesting as the hours progressed.
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Rei gave a smile in return as she diverted to the kitchen quickly popping the pop corn and tossing it into a bowl. As well as grabbing two waters out of the fridge for them. Even though the other said nothing about wanting a drink. Returning she questioned softly. "So what did you pick out?" Curiously she let her gaze drift over the shelves of videos not really noticing one of the cases gone as she sat next to Haruka.

Settling the waters on the stand infront of them as well as the bottled waters turning towards the other with an arched eyebrow as she didn't receive an answer. She herself knew it could be anything from a cheesy horror flick she bought to annoy Usagi to something else entirely she was sure her grandfather had hidden somewhere claiming it was to help him better the temple in some outrageous manner.
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 pm

"So what did you pick out?"

Haruka couldn't even bring herself to look at the raven haired girl when she asked that question, and had already seated herself down on the floor at the base of the couch so that she was propped up with an arm behind the back of her head in a rather casual manner.

"It's a movie that came out about a year or so ago, I was meaning to get a copy of it myself but never got around to it so I was surprised to find that you had it in with the others." She eventually responded in a soft tone, doing her best to sound rather non-chalant about it and not reveal the actual fact that it was. Yawning, her hand flicked the button on the remote and the opening credits rolled just as they would with any other movie.

Secretly, she wondered how long it would take this new version of her 'crush' to figure out that it wasn't any ordinary movie.
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:00 am

Blinking at the tone she arched an eyebrow. She knew how Haruka was to an point, and she had avoided answering her question ever so vaguely. Resisting the urge to suddenly poke the woman immaturely until she had actually answered the question. She had bought so many different movies as did her grandfather so there was no telling what she had put in. She had reached for popcorn as the opening credits rolled only to pause with a few pieces within her grasp.

"Haruka where did you find this again?" Her voice almost croaked as she frantically tried to remember why the title sounded familiar even when she hadn't seen it as of yet. Turning her head to look down at the blond girl she knew immediately she needed to focus on something else.
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:04 am

"It was at the back of the cupboard where the other movies Rei-chan." Haruka responded again, her teal gave shifting from the tv long enough for her to reach over and take some popcorn from the bowl and then stuffed in her mouth as she pulled an Usagi and spoke while she chewed. "Wasn't even opened either, curious as to why 'you' of all people would have something of this magnitude in there though."

It took all of her control not to sit there and grin smugly at her companion then, knowing that it was about to only be a few more seconds before she realized exactly what the movie was and why the blonde had chosen it above any of the others that she might have found interesting.

Finally after several moments of opening credits, the opening scenes began to emerge and revealed two girls on a bed in a rather compromising position, both without clothing or blankets covering them and both lost within the sounds and sensations of the moment as each brought the other pleasure. The very sound of their moans that filled the room were almost enough to make the blonde choke on the last bits of the popcorn as she struggled to get them down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:12 am

Rei blinked at the mention of it being at the back of the cupboard as her mind started connecting the dots. There had been only one she did that with and she thought she had removed it when no one else was looking. Apparently she had failed which meant if Haruka had found this one in the back unopened.

She paid little heed as she popped the few pieces of popcorn in her mouth before coming close to choking on them as it finally all clicked. Looking down at Haruka with an incredulous look. Her eyes darting back to the screen as she all but whimpered and squirmed slightly before muttering. "Are you sure your not really evil or a youma sent to tease me?"
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 am

A lot of effort had been needed for her to manage to swallow another handful of popcorn and not choke at the same time with laughter at the look on the other girls face when the movie had actually started, and the two girls who had been fondling each other a few moments ago had now started teasing by rubbing their fingertips over each others clits.

Frowning at the comment made by Rei, it was Haruka's turn to arch an eyebrow and she slowly chanced a glance of teal eyes in her direction when she spoke. "You're the one who told me to pick something, remember pyro? So I was just doing as I was told."

Moans, whimpers and the occasional gasp coming from the speakers on the tv sounded like music to her own ears but luckily she had more control at the moment than the other girl seemed to and took a casual gulp from the bottle of water that had been set down near her before licking a few droplets that had escaped from her lips and returning her attention to the movie.

"This isn't even the good part." She commented then, changing the subject on purpose and drawing attention back to what was happening between the two women on screen. "Just wait until the shower scene."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!   Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next