SM: Rise of the Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Forum for many different story lines the main one being of Sailormoon intent while any is welcomed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Examples of acceptable and non-acceptable profiles.
Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:31 pm by Reirei

» Main Storyline
Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:28 pm by Reirei

» Affilated RP forums
Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:56 pm by Reirei

» Haruka x Rei Role-play. MODS ONLY!
Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:16 pm by Wind Maiden

» Rules of the forum
Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:14 pm by Reirei

» Main RP roles
Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:06 pm by Reirei

» Suggestions
Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 pm by Reirei

» Character information sheet
Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 pm by Reirei

» Molest the Pyro time - Mods only
Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:32 pm by Wind Maiden

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 6 registered users
The newest registered user is Nin

Our users have posted a total of 77 messages in 9 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:29 pm

Rules of the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Rules
1. Show respect to all other rper’s and admin. In other words follow the golden rule (For those that don’t know it’s treat others as you want to be treated.) You fail at this one warning will be given before a 24 hr ban further infractions will conclude with a permanent ban that will only be removed under specific terms and by the admin only.

2. I will not stop anyone from using foul language for those that know me well enough I use more than enough of it and can make a sailor blush given the correct motivation but if you are requested by a mod to watch your language because you have offended another rper do so at that time.

3. The forum for suggestions will be checked by either admin or the mods and then discussed by them if it is not agreed by all to implement the suggestion it will not leave the suggestion area. Only time this procedure will not be followed if it is something I feel needs to go into effect immediately.

4. This goes back to the respect thing, no and I mean ABSOLUTELY NO gay bashing, religion bashing, etc. I will not put up with it if you offend someone with something I expect you to be an adult own up to it and apologize if I have to get involved you won’t like me. Not everyone is a perfect little Christian bowing down to god with a picture perfect family. If you see yourself this way suck it up because you’re far from perfect.

5. This is an RP forum thus meant for RP but if it is wanted stories, poems, vids and the like can be added I will make a section for this if it is wanted. You don’t have to just RP on here and you don’t have to stay to one section all I ask is that those in the main rp storyline not to drag those character relationships out into a completely different rp storyline. And those that aren’t in the main please refrain from posting within in it, as it will cause confusion as to what’s going on and such.

6. All corrective behaviors will be dealt with in the same manner whether by admin or the mods. You will receive one warning if it continues a 24 hr ban if you continue after that there will be a permanent ban placed on your IP address. If you want it revoked you will have to deal with me and I will one remove it after I have reviewed all the information and decided for myself if the situation was dealt with properly or if it dealt with unfairly and I will talk to the one who imposed the ban to see what their feelings were at the time. If I had passed out the ban your best bet is to wait a long while then try to talk to me and explain your side of the story.

7. Each submitted character profile is subjected to approval by me or my mods. I have the right to deny any profile submitted or approve it as does my mods, only I will over ride them if I feel the need. There will be no god moding! For examples of what is acceptable and what isn't, follow the link... Click Here If you fail to submit a profile that gets approved then you still have a chance to fix it per instructions from me or the Moderators.

Rules will be changed as I see fit these are just generalized and hopefully common sense as would be any other rule I could impose if not I shall fear for the future intelligence of any child I come across as well as the coming destruction that is sure to follow.

Thanks
Admin

Last edited by Reirei on Mon May 23, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://smrotv.rpg-board.net
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: For the pyro   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 am

I'll disrespect, swear and rape ect whenever I want to pyro because I know you won't stop me.... Gay bashing however is where I draw the line so if anyone does this, they'll be dealing with me above anyone!

Love Haruka, Senshi of the wind.

*Innocent smile*
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Yes I know you do, why the rules are laxed on that part for you. Ain't like I have anyone to send after you to stop you. And besides I encourage it half the time like the bad pyro I am. And yes the gay bashing wont do at all. I will be the first to break my own rules and just ban immediately for that infraction I certainly don't flirt with every girl I come across or atleast on purpose >_> We all know my bad habit that comes with just talking I'm sure most have seen that by now
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Pyro, I just have one thing to say to you.

When is the next time we can arrange a meeting when Michiru is at a rehearsal? you know what you do to me and you know how much I want you! :p
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:29 pm

*Blinks a bit cocking her head to the side* Honey I'm not willing to get drowned by Michiru. But if you really want to play with fire your more then welcomed if you can get off of leash sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:16 pm

*Cocky Smirk* Michiru won't care, Mamoru can have her and I'll have you.
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:00 am

*Snickers and shrugs* If I get doused with water I'm not gonna be a happy pyro... Not how I want to get wet
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:11 am

I'll be the only one making you wet pyro, and in ways that Michiru would never attempt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 am

I knew a Michiru that could make me wet in ways I didn't mention Razz ..... But then again she could do that to a lot of other people too
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Not talking about Sandra now, Are we pyro?

I should hope not or I might think you still love her.
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:29 pm

*Facepalms* Only dated two Michiru's my dear... One Sandra and the other Emily.... And we all know the story behind both unless your memory is failing you. Emily may have been something of a slut but there were times she got me just right along with several others >.<
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:31 pm

I forgot about Emily, my bad.

But don't forget, I've gotten you wet before too pyro and you even admitted to it! I still have the chatlogs if you need me to refresh chur memory!
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Never denied that now did I? >_> I can though choose not to acknowledge that XD
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Your response alone says enough pyro.

So now, any objections to me molesting you if I so choose to?

I'm happy to wait until after the 12th of april if you like.
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm sure it does you've known me long enough to learn to read between the lines.

And have I ever had any objections? Or for that matter told ya no?
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:48 pm

I was able to more or less read between the lines when we first met pyro, remember?

And yes actually, you have told me no before on a few occasions although not recently...
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Mhm I remember I'm not that old that I've forgotten.

And I told you no because of her.... Since shes gone there's no reason to now is there? I have no leash commanding that I heel like a good lil bitch
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Who said I wanted you to be my good little bitch?

I'd rather you be a bad one actually, otherwise where is the fun in punishing you?
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:57 pm

>_> Twas a figure of speech... I'd hate to see me be the good lil bitch. But I will tell ya this much for the most part this cats claws are trimmed and tucked away.
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Well that's funny, because I could have sworn your claws were out and sharp considering how sexually frustrated you've been lately...

Unless something happened to trim those claws maybe? Razz
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:04 pm

My claws aren't that sharp just as you should know about my bark and my bite. And lets not delve into my sex life or I may have to trick you and make sure you come for a visit in the middle of winter ><
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Winter eh? Sounds good enough to me. But again, getting the money to travel to the other side of the world is not exactly an easy task for me to achieve.

>.> I've never seen snow before except on tv.
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:09 pm

You might not like it... Kinda sucks with it gets down under >_> Pun intended on that too. And around here we get more then enough it seems.
Back to top Go down
Wind Maiden
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Wind Maiden

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Hey, Doesn't mean I don't wanna see it.

Besides, you'll be there to keep me warm. XD
Back to top Go down
Reirei
Admin
Admin
Reirei

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:14 pm

XD Maybe I'll keep ya warm or maybe I'll let ya freeze >_> Electric blankets are a wonderful invention.

But I do admit it makes great cuddling weather so I cant complain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules of the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SM: Rise of the Vampire :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: